Sweet Baby Ray's Crockpot Chicken
Have barbecue chicken for dinner tonight with this crockpot recipe! Take a few minutes in the morning to put the ingredients into the crockpot and dinner will be ready when you get home.
- 4 to 6 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 small bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 360mins
Mix BBQ sauce with vinegar, red pepper flakes, brown sugar and garlic powder.
Place chicken in crockpot.
Pour sauce mixture over chicken.
Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (888 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (706 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (493 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)