Sweet Baby Ray's Crockpot Chicken
Have barbecue chicken for dinner tonight with this crockpot recipe! Take a few minutes in the morning to put the ingredients into the crockpot and dinner will be ready when you get home.
Rate this recipe 3.9/5 (920 Votes)
- 4 to 6 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 small bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 360mins
Mix BBQ sauce with vinegar, red pepper flakes, brown sugar and garlic powder.
Place chicken in crockpot.
Pour sauce mixture over chicken.
Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours.
You'll also love
- Smothered Chicken with Sauteed... 4.1/5 (837 Votes)
- Lipton Souperior Meatloaf 3.8/5 (1243 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Tuscan Garlic Chicken 4.4/5 (480 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker BBQ Chicken 4.1/5 (193 Votes)
- BBQ-Ranch Chicken Wonton Cups 4.3/5 (64 Votes)
Review this recipe