Avocado Toast with Goat Cheese & Tomato
Healthy, hearty and delicious breakfast with smashed and seasoned avocado smeared on toast, topped with sliced tomato and goat cheese crumbles. Top with a fried egg, if you'd like!
- 1 avocado, peeled and pit removed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon mint, chopped
- Small pinch chili flakes
- 4 slices bread, for toast
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 ounce goat cheese, crumbled
- Salt and pepper
- 4 eggs, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Mash avocado in a small bowl. Mix in lemon juice, chopped mint and chili flakes.
Toast bread and spread avocado mix on each slice. Top with slices of tomato, sprinkle with goat cheese. Season with salt and pepper. You can add fried egg if you like.
You'll also love
- Pecan Pie Martini 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Onion Gratin 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Liquefied Ghost Cocktail 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Mixed Berry and Lemon Mini Icebox... 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Zucchini Fries 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Jalapeño Popper Burger 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Blueberry Waffle Cone Ice Cream 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Brown Sugar and Mustard Glazed... 4.1/5 (20 Votes)