Avocado Toast with Goat Cheese & Tomato
Healthy, hearty and delicious breakfast with smashed and seasoned avocado smeared on toast, topped with sliced tomato and goat cheese crumbles. Top with a fried egg, if you'd like!
- 1 avocado, peeled and pit removed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon mint, chopped
- Small pinch chili flakes
- 4 slices bread, for toast
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 ounce goat cheese, crumbled
- Salt and pepper
- 4 eggs, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Mash avocado in a small bowl. Mix in lemon juice, chopped mint and chili flakes.
Toast bread and spread avocado mix on each slice. Top with slices of tomato, sprinkle with goat cheese. Season with salt and pepper. You can add fried egg if you like.
You'll also love
- Alton Brown’s Pumpkin Puree... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Panera Bread's Spinach Artichoke... 4.1/5 (36 Votes)
- Chocolate Banana Cream Miniature... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Garlic & Herb Tomatoes 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Smoky Turkey Gravy 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Avocado Egg Salad 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Vegan Mushroom Ropa Vieja 4.5/5 (13 Votes)