- 2 medium zucchini
- olive oil
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 2 cups bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Cover a baking sheet with foil,and grease with olive oil.
3. In a bag mix the flour, garlic salt,and Italian seasoning together.
4. Put the breadcrumbs into a shallow dish.
5. Place some zucchini sticks into bag with flour mixture, toss to coat, then into eggs then breadcrumbs.
6. Place on baking sheet,drizzle olive oil on top.
7. Bake for 10 minutes, flip and then around 10 minutes on other side.
8. Serve on its own or with marinara sauce.