SPICY PARMESAN SHRIMP PASTA
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or more, to taste
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 ounces penne
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
Preparation time 45mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from damndelicious.net
In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, Parmesan, garlic, brown sugar, soy sauce and red pepper flakes. In a gallon size Ziploc bag or large bowl, combine shrimp and olive oil mixture; marinate for at least 30 minutes to overnight, turning the bag occasionally.
In large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add shrimp and sauce mixture and cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2 minutes. Stir in pasta and gently toss to combine; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Serve immediately, garnished with Parmesan and green onions, if desired.
You'll also love
- Jalapeño Popper Burger 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Blueberry Waffle Cone Ice Cream 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Pina Colada Shrimp 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Shrimp & Cheesy Corn Grits 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Cabbage and Noodles 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp Pasta 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Olive Garden Baked Parmesan Shrimp 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Pasta-Low Fat Shrimp Pasta 4/5 (1 Votes)