Easter Bunny Racers
Here come the Easter bunnies speeding down the bunny trail! Easter Bunny Racers are easy to make and fun for Easter decorations and Easter dessert tables--and they're yummy, too! Get the kiddos in the kitchen to help, these bunny racers are perfect for the whole family to make together!
- Large marshmallows, cut in half crosswise
- Easter Bunny Peeps
- Round mini pretzels
- Cream-filled snack cakes (like Twinkies, or Little Debbie Cloud Cakes)
- White frosting or decorator icing
- M&M candies
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cut a rectangle out of the top of the round side of the snack cake, starting about a third of the way from the front end of "car." (It needs to be big enough for the bunny to fit into).
Use frosting to adhere the bunny peep, mini pretzel “steering wheel,” and halved marshmallow "tires" in place. If your cake has plenty of filling, you may not need any frosting to secure the bunny.
Decorate the center of the "tires" with M&M's, using a dab of frosting to adhere.
Allow time for frosting to set up.
You'll also love
- Old-Fashioned Peach Cobbler 4.3/5 (253 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Tomato Basil Parmesan... 4.5/5 (155 Votes)
- Michael Symon's Grilled Skirt Steak 4.4/5 (159 Votes)
- Oreo Dirt Cake 4.4/5 (136 Votes)
- Baked French Toast Muffins 4.5/5 (92 Votes)
- Easter Bunny Tail Truffles 4.5/5 (77 Votes)
- Party Fun Ice Cube 4.6/5 (43 Votes)
- Momofuku Carrot Layer Cake 4.5/5 (36 Votes)