2-Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Muffins
This low fat, low calorie recipe is the perfect way to start any day and is chocked-full of fiber and nutrition. These muffins come together in 30 minutes or less, with only 2 ingredients, and can be eaten on-the-go on any busy weekday morning. Make these muffins to satisfy your pumpkin spice cravings without any guilt or serve them with a dollop of fat-free whipped topping for a little extra indulgence.
- 1 box of spice cake mix
- 1 (15-ounce) can of pumpkin
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine the cake mix and the canned pumpkin in a bowl until all the ingredients are incorporated. The batter is meant to be very thick, so do not try to thin out the batter with water or anything else. Spray a cupcake pan with nonstick spray. Evenly divide the batter and scoop it into the cupcake pan.
Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes.
You'll also love
- Skillet Cornbread 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Almond Shortbread 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- APPLE BRAID 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Classic French Napoleon 4.2/5 (55 Votes)
- Oven Roasted Garlic Parmesan Shrimp 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Basic White Sandwich Bread 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Copycat Panera Bread Double Orange... 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Soup from The Lion 4.4/5 (37 Votes)