Bisquick ~ Drop Biscuits
The easiest drop biscuit recipe ever! It’s so easy the kids can do most of the work! These biscuits are ready in a flash, perfect for last minute dinners.
- 2 1/4 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 2/3 cup milk
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Preheat oven to 450°F.
In a medium bowl, stir Bisquick and milk until soft dough forms. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. (They will be a bit lumpy and don't have to look pretty.)
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (203 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Meatloaf 4.3/5 (222 Votes)
- Banana Bread Sweet & fluffy 4.1/5 (261 Votes)
- Fail-Proof Pizza Dough & Cheesy... 4.1/5 (322 Votes)
- Marscarpone Stuffed French Toast 4.4/5 (197 Votes)
- Marbled Easter Egg Truffles 4.5/5 (183 Votes)
- Crock Pot Honey Mustard Chicken &... 4.5/5 (188 Votes)
- Oreo Dirt Cake 4.1/5 (216 Votes)