Bisquick ~ Drop Biscuits
The easiest drop biscuit recipe ever! It’s so easy the kids can do most of the work! These biscuits are ready in a flash, perfect for last minute dinners.
- 2 1/4 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 2/3 cup milk
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Preheat oven to 450°F.
In a medium bowl, stir Bisquick and milk until soft dough forms. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. (They will be a bit lumpy and don't have to look pretty.)
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Cajun Fire Crackers 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Apple Cranberry Spice Muffins 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Parmesan-Garlic Monkey Bread 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Sweet Chicken Bacon Bites 4.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Baked Macaroni & Cheese Balls 4.2/5 (49 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Meatballs &... 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Cookies 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Lasagna - Instant Pot 4.4/5 (44 Votes)