Bisquick ~ Drop Biscuits
The easiest drop biscuit recipe ever! It’s so easy the kids can do most of the work! These biscuits are ready in a flash, perfect for last minute dinners.
- 2 1/4 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 2/3 cup milk
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Preheat oven to 450°F.
In a medium bowl, stir Bisquick and milk until soft dough forms. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. (They will be a bit lumpy and don't have to look pretty.)
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (677 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (493 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.5/5 (451 Votes)