Bisquick ~ Drop Biscuits
The easiest drop biscuit recipe ever! It’s so easy the kids can do most of the work! These biscuits are ready in a flash, perfect for last minute dinners.
- 2 1/4 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 2/3 cup milk
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Preheat oven to 450°F.
In a medium bowl, stir Bisquick and milk until soft dough forms. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. (They will be a bit lumpy and don't have to look pretty.)
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.2/5 (769 Votes)
- Granny’s Cocoa Cream Pie 3.8/5 (999 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.2/5 (716 Votes)
- Banana Bread Brownies 3.8/5 (866 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.3/5 (626 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Baked Potato Soup in a Slow Cooker 4.4/5 (515 Votes)
- Betty Crocker Cake Mix & A Can of... 3.9/5 (974 Votes)