Betty Crocker Cake Mix & A Can of Soda
Betty Crocker Cake Mix and a Can of Soda is really all that you need for this recipe, and the best part is that you can try different flavor combinations for different occasions. This recipe is perfect to whip up real quick for your next potluck, summer BBQ, or even a fancy dinner party. This recipe is as easy as it gets, with only two ingredients and store-bought ingredients, there's no way this recipe won't turn out spectacular.
- 1 package cake mix, any flavor
- 1 can soda, any flavor
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from facebook.com
Combine the cake mix and soda in a bowl. Pour into prepared cake pans. You can use whichever cake pan you'd like.
Bake as directed on the cake mix box.
Try all of these fun flavor combinations.
Creamsicle Cake: White cake mix and Sunkist soda
Strawberry Shortcake: Strawberry cake mix and A&W root beer
Very Cherry Chip Cake: Cherry cake mix and Dr. Pepper Cherry
Zesty Lemon Cake: Lemon cake mix and Sprite
Purple Cow Cake: White cake mix and Grape Crush
Ginger Spice Cake: Spice cake mix and Schweppes ginger ale
Sinless Devil's Food Cake: Devil's Food cake mix and Diet Coke
Chocolate Root Beer Float: Chocolate cake mix and Barq's root beer
You'll also love
- Man-Pleasing Chicken 4.5/5 (216 Votes)
- Summer Rosé Sangria 4.5/5 (209 Votes)
- German Potato Salad Heirloom Recipe 4.5/5 (203 Votes)
- Beer Crockpot Chicken 4.3/5 (291 Votes)
- Krispy Easter Eggs 4.5/5 (203 Votes)
- Crock Pot Zuppa Toscana 4.5/5 (209 Votes)
- Crockpot Apple Pie Breakfast 4.5/5 (210 Votes)
- Peanut Butter & Oatmeal Dream Bars... 4.5/5 (204 Votes)