Diabetic Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies
Diabetic Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies have all the flavor of warm, chewy chocolate chip cookies without the guilt of chocolate chip cookies because these cookies are diabetic-friendly and made with molasses, agave sweetener, granulated Splenda baking sugar, and whole wheat flour for a healthy twist on everyone's favorite cookie.
- 2 1/4 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened, 2 sticks
- 3/8 cup granulated Splenda baking sugar
- 1/2 cup agave sweetener
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups package Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts, optional
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in small bowl.
Beat butter, sweeteners, and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto baking sheets.
Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
You'll also love
- Fluffy Brown Sugar Frosting 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Chicken Croquettes 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Peach & Blueberry Crumbles 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Strawberry Breakfast... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker 5-Minute Macaroni... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Peanut Butter-Chocolate Sandwich... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Rice Krispies Original Treats™ 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip-Pretzel Cookies 4.6/5 (21 Votes)