Ninja Multi-Cooker 2-Ingredient Banana Cupcakes
Ninja 2 Ingredient Banana Cupcakes
- 3 large bananas or 4-5 small ones
- 1 box of cake mix, yellow or any flavor
Set the Ninja Multi-Cooker to temperature stated on cake mix box. Usually 350°F. Let it preheat while you are mixing the batter.
Mash the bananas, then add the cake mix, and stir until well combined. Batter will be thick like a dough. You can also use your Ninja blender to combine ingredients.
Pour mixture into cupcake pan, ¾ full. Place on rack. Place the lid and bake 20 minutes. Makes 18 cupcakes.
You'll also love
- Lemon & Kiwi Cheesecake Bars 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Chocolate-Cherry Banana Bread 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Banana Cupcakes 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Mini Pumpkin Spice Gluten-Free... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Chinese-Style Glazed Pork... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Emeril's Best Beef Pressure-Cooker... 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Two-Ingredient Lemon Bars 4.5/5 (21 Votes)