Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Wraps
A super easy recipe that really delivers on the yum factor! Shredded chicken in buffalo ranch sauce wrapped in flour tortillas.
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 8 flour tortillas
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 440mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Place chicken in a 1 1/2-quart slow cooker, sprinkle with salt. Cover; cook 6 to 7 hours on low.
With slotted spoon, remove chicken from slow cooker and place on cutting board; discard liquid in slow cooker. In slow cooker, mix buffalo wing sauce and 1/4 cup of the ranch dressing. With 2 forks, shred chicken. Return chicken to slow cooker; stir gently to mix with sauce.
To serve, spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon remaining ranch dressing; top each with about 1/2 cup chicken mixture and about 1/3 cup lettuce. Roll up tortilla; secure with toothpicks.
You'll also love
- Crockpot Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup 4.4/5 (158 Votes)
- Martha Stewart's English Muffin &... 3.6/5 (263 Votes)
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup (Chili's... 3.8/5 (258 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Chicken Teriyaki 3.9/5 (279 Votes)
- Tortilla Chicken Casserole 4.4/5 (155 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Dip Roll-Ups 4.5/5 (140 Votes)
- Panda Express-Style Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (144 Votes)
- King's Hawaiian Ham & Swiss Rolls 4.5/5 (143 Votes)