Best Shrimp Dish Ever
The Best Shrimp Dish Ever... nuff said!
- 1 stick butter
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 pound fresh shrimp
- 1 package dried Italian seasoning
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Melt a stick of butter in the pan. Slice one lemon and layer it on top of the butter.
Put down fresh shrimp, and sprinkle with one package of dried Italian seasoning.
Put in the oven and bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
Best Shrimp you will EVER taste:)
You'll also love
- Loaded Mashed Potatoe Casserole 4.5/5 (103 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Shrimp over... 4.5/5 (103 Votes)
- Slow Cookers Vegetable Beef Soup 4.5/5 (104 Votes)
- Easiest Pecan Bars Ever 4.4/5 (115 Votes)
- Taco Casserole 4.5/5 (103 Votes)
- Italian Lemon Shrimp 4.5/5 (105 Votes)
- Creamy Jalapeno Popper Dip 4.5/5 (101 Votes)
- Cheese & Onion Enchiladas with... 4.5/5 (117 Votes)