Best Shrimp Dish Ever
The Best Shrimp Dish Ever... nuff said!
- 1 stick butter
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 pound fresh shrimp
- 1 package dried Italian seasoning
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Melt a stick of butter in the pan. Slice one lemon and layer it on top of the butter.
Put down fresh shrimp, and sprinkle with one package of dried Italian seasoning.
Put in the oven and bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
Best Shrimp you will EVER taste:)
You'll also love
- Cheesy Garlic Baked Chicken 4.4/5 (125 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Bread 4.5/5 (124 Votes)
- Cheesecake Crescent Rolls 4.5/5 (124 Votes)
- Crockpot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (120 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.4/5 (131 Votes)
- Steak Marinade 4.6/5 (114 Votes)
- Crab Rangoon Dip 4.5/5 (117 Votes)
- Crack Potatoes 4.5/5 (118 Votes)