Best Shrimp Dish Ever
The Best Shrimp Dish Ever... nuff said!
- 1 stick butter
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 pound fresh shrimp
- 1 package dried Italian seasoning
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Melt a stick of butter in the pan. Slice one lemon and layer it on top of the butter.
Put down fresh shrimp, and sprinkle with one package of dried Italian seasoning.
Put in the oven and bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
Best Shrimp you will EVER taste:)
You'll also love
- Old Bay Crab Cakes 4/5 (256 Votes)
- The Pioneer Woman's Top-Rated Mac... 4.3/5 (172 Votes)
- Tortilla Chicken Casserole 4.4/5 (163 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings... 4.2/5 (195 Votes)
- Ranch Potatoes with Cheese 4.4/5 (158 Votes)
- Potatoes for a Crowd 4.4/5 (158 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Dip Roll-Ups 4.4/5 (155 Votes)
- Creamy Bacon & Cheese Dip 4.4/5 (145 Votes)