Best Shrimp Dish Ever
The Best Shrimp Dish Ever... nuff said!
- 1 stick butter
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 pound fresh shrimp
- 1 package dried Italian seasoning
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Melt a stick of butter in the pan. Slice one lemon and layer it on top of the butter.
Put down fresh shrimp, and sprinkle with one package of dried Italian seasoning.
Put in the oven and bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
Best Shrimp you will EVER taste:)
You'll also love
- Cheesecake Crescent Rolls 4.1/5 (219 Votes)
- Crockpot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (122 Votes)
- Candied Pecans 4.4/5 (129 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken Casserole 4.4/5 (126 Votes)
- Blackened Chicken and Creole... 4.5/5 (118 Votes)
- Baked Ham & Cheese Sandwiches 4.1/5 (158 Votes)
- Cheater Baked Beans 3.8/5 (173 Votes)
- Louisiana Gumbo 4/5 (160 Votes)