Best Shrimp Dish Ever
The Best Shrimp Dish Ever... nuff said!
- 1 stick butter
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 pound fresh shrimp
- 1 package dried Italian seasoning
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Melt a stick of butter in the pan. Slice one lemon and layer it on top of the butter.
Put down fresh shrimp, and sprinkle with one package of dried Italian seasoning.
Put in the oven and bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
Best Shrimp you will EVER taste:)
You'll also love
- Old Bay Crab Cakes 4.1/5 (215 Votes)
- The Pioneer Woman's Top-Rated Mac... 4.4/5 (166 Votes)
- Tortilla Chicken Casserole 4.4/5 (159 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings... 4.2/5 (173 Votes)
- Ranch Potatoes with Cheese 4.5/5 (154 Votes)
- Potatoes for a Crowd 4.4/5 (154 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Dip Roll-Ups 4.4/5 (147 Votes)
- Creamy Bacon & Cheese Dip 4.4/5 (143 Votes)