Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip
This Buffalo Chicken Dip is spicy and creamy, perfect for your next party. Double the recipe if you're expecting a big crowd because this dip will disappear fast!
- 1 1/2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded or 1 (12-ounce) can chunk chicken, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot, not to be confused with their pepper sauce. Start with less if you want and add more to your desired hotness.)
- 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Blue cheese crumbles (optional)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Heat chicken and Buffalo sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through.
Make sure to break up the chicken so there are no big chunks. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing.
Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in shredded cheese.
Pour into a shallow dish or pie pan and sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles and microwave it until the cheese melts. We usually only sprinkle blue cheese on half of it for those who aren’t blue cheese fans.
Serve with chips for dipping.
You'll also love
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken Tenders 4.6/5 (189 Votes)
- Chicken, Spinach and Mushroom... 3.7/5 (516 Votes)
- Longhorn Steakhouse Wild West... 3.8/5 (355 Votes)
- Hibachi Soup 3.9/5 (332 Votes)
- Club Cracker Candy 3.8/5 (395 Votes)
- Panda Express-Style Orange Chicken 4.4/5 (157 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Dip Roll-Ups 4.4/5 (153 Votes)
- Texas Caviar 4.1/5 (160 Votes)