Buffalo Chicken Dip
This Buffalo Chicken Dip is spicy and creamy, perfect for your next party. Double the recipe if you're expecting a big crowd because this dip will disappear fast!
- 1 1/2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded or 1 (12-ounce) can chunk chicken, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot, not to be confused with their pepper sauce. Start with less if you want and add more to your desired hotness.)
- 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Blue cheese crumbles (optional)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Heat chicken and Buffalo sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through.
Make sure to break up the chicken so there are no big chunks. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing.
Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in shredded cheese.
Pour into a shallow dish or pie pan and sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles and microwave it until the cheese melts. We usually only sprinkle blue cheese on half of it for those who aren’t blue cheese fans.
Serve with chips for dipping.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (902 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast, the Pioneer Woman... 4.5/5 (442 Votes)
- Neiman Marcus Dip 4.6/5 (417 Votes)
- Pickle Wrap Dip 4.5/5 (280 Votes)
- Jalapeño Popper Wontons 4.5/5 (193 Votes)
- Sweet & Spicy Bacon Chicken 4.5/5 (81 Votes)