Buffalo Chicken Dip
This Buffalo Chicken Dip is spicy and creamy, perfect for your next party. Double the recipe if you're expecting a big crowd because this dip will disappear fast!
- 1 1/2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded or 1 (12-ounce) can chunk chicken, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot, not to be confused with their pepper sauce. Start with less if you want and add more to your desired hotness.)
- 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Blue cheese crumbles (optional)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Heat chicken and Buffalo sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through.
Make sure to break up the chicken so there are no big chunks. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing.
Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in shredded cheese.
Pour into a shallow dish or pie pan and sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles and microwave it until the cheese melts. We usually only sprinkle blue cheese on half of it for those who aren’t blue cheese fans.
Serve with chips for dipping.
You'll also love
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken Tenders 4.6/5 (189 Votes)
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (196 Votes)
- Bourbon Whiskey Meatballs 4.4/5 (214 Votes)
- Texas Trash Warm Bean Dip 4.5/5 (184 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Dip 4.5/5 (181 Votes)
- Sweet & Spicy Bacon Chicken 4.5/5 (87 Votes)
- Jalapeño Popper Wontons 4.6/5 (64 Votes)