Buffalo Chicken Bites
- 1 cup finely diced cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup hot sauce (Frank's brand is what I used)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- Store Bought Fresh Pizza Dough
To make make the buffalo chicken mixture, in a small bowl, combine the chicken, blue cheese, cheddar cheese, melted butter and hot sauce; set aside.
Preheat oven to 400°F with rack in the middle of the oven. Line baking sheet with parchment/wax paper.
Turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface and cut into 4 equal pieces. Lightly dust your hands with flour, then gently roll and stretch 1 piece of dough to form a 12-inch-long rope. Flatten dough and arrange so a long side is nearest you, then roll out to a roughly 12- by 4-inch rectangle with a lightly floured rolling pin. Gently press one fourth of buffalo chicken mixture into lower third of rectangle, leaving a 1/2-inch border along bottom edge. Stretch bottom edge of dough up over filling and press tightly to seal, then roll up as tightly as possible to form a rope. Cut rope into 12 pieces and transfer to a sheet pan.
Make more ropes with remaining dough, filling and cut into pieces, transferring to sheet pans. Let rest at room temperature, uncovered, 30 minutes (dough will rise slightly).
Bake buffalo chicken bites in the preheated oven for 5-7 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned. Remove from oven (some cheese may have melted out.) and brush tops with melted butter before serving (optional).
You'll also love
- Chicken and Dumpling Casserole 4.1/5 (191 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Lasagna 4.2/5 (138 Votes)
- Baked Ham & Cheese Sandwiches 4/5 (205 Votes)
- Cowboy Corn Dip 3.8/5 (268 Votes)
- Chicken and Biscuit Casserole 3.9/5 (215 Votes)
- Sweet & Spicy Bacon Chicken 4.3/5 (103 Votes)
- Southern Fried Chicken 4.3/5 (108 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread 4.1/5 (140 Votes)