Buffalo Chicken Cups
A fun and festive twist on buffalo style chicken. Shredded chicken, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, blue cheese and buffalo sauce is wrapped in wontons and baked in a muffin tin. Makes a great snack or appetizer!
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce (Frank's is the brand I like)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray muffin tin very lightly with kitchen spritzer.
In a medium bowl, combine softened cream cheese, Ranch dressing, wing sauce and 3/4 cheddar cheese (save remaining 1/4 cup for topping). You can soften the mixture slightly in the microwave if needed to make it come together. Stir in shredded chicken.
Start layering your cups. Begin with a wonton wrapper and press it into the bottom of each muffin tin. Spoon about a tablespoon of the chicken mixture. Top with another wonton wrapper and add another tablespoon of chicken mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese and a little blue cheese.
Bake for 18 minutes or until edges are brown. Check cups after 10 minutes into cooking and if edges are browned cover the cupcakes with foil for the remaining cooking time.
Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. To remove, use a knife to loosen the edges then pop each cup out.
You'll also love
- Outback Steakhouse - Alice Springs... 4.4/5 (95 Votes)
- Sweet & Spicy Bacon Chicken 4.3/5 (99 Votes)
- Spinach Feta Crescent Rolls 4.2/5 (113 Votes)
- Papa John’s Garlic Dipping Sauce 3.9/5 (437 Votes)
- Southern Fried Chicken 4.4/5 (98 Votes)
- Raspberry Jalapeno Chicken Wings.... 4.4/5 (88 Votes)
- Chicken Wings with Tomatoes 4.5/5 (61 Votes)
- Mini Chicken Pot Pies with Bisquick 4.7/5 (3 Votes)