Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings with Biscuits
These slow cooker chicken and dumplings made with Grands! Jr. Biscuits are so simple and so delicious! Let the slow cooker do all the work for dinner tonight.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast or 6 skinless chicken thighs
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
- 2 small packages Grands Jr biscuits (10 biscuits)
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 630mins
Adapted from facebook.com
Place the chicken, butter, soup, and onion in a greased slow cooker, and fill with enough water to cover.
Secure lid and cook for 5 to 6 hours on High. About 30 minutes before serving, roll each biscuit in flour (to prevent them from sticking together), then drop into the slow cooker. Replace lid and cook remaining 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Panko Oven Fried Chicken Breasts 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Lemon Butter Chicken Breasts 4.5/5 (127 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Thai Chicken -- Weight... 4.3/5 (135 Votes)
- Simple 5 Ingredient Crock Pot... 4.1/5 (170 Votes)
- Chicken and Dumplings in a Crockpot 4.5/5 (104 Votes)
- Chicken and Dumpling Casserole 4.3/5 (113 Votes)
- Ham and Cheese Biscuit Cups 4.5/5 (95 Votes)
- Bourbon Street Chicken 4.5/5 (76 Votes)