Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings
These slow cooker chicken and dumplings made with Grands! Jr. Biscuits are so simple and so delicious! Let the slow cooker do all the work for dinner tonight.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast or 6 skinless chicken thighs
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
- 2 small packages Grands Jr biscuits (10 biscuits)
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 630mins
Adapted from facebook.com
Place the chicken, butter, soup, and onion in a greased slow cooker, and fill with enough water to cover.
Secure lid and cook for 5 to 6 hours on High. About 30 minutes before serving, roll each biscuit in flour (to prevent them from sticking together), then drop into the slow cooker. Replace lid and cook remaining 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Chicken Stroganoff 4.5/5 (124 Votes)
- Oreo Truffles 4.5/5 (125 Votes)
- St. Patrick's Day Spinach Pancakes... 4.5/5 (120 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Chicken... 4.5/5 (125 Votes)
- Best Pancakes - Yes, these are! 4.5/5 (125 Votes)
- Panera Bread Signature Macaroni &... 4.4/5 (144 Votes)
- Chicken Breast With Pancetta Cream... 4.6/5 (116 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Lasagna 4.5/5 (122 Votes)