Chicken Enchilada Dip Roll-Ups
Perfect for a snack or appetizer, these Chicken Enchilada Dip Roll-Ups are the best!
- 2 - 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/3 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely minced (I used my garlic press)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1 Rotisserie chicken, skinned and shredded - If you can find a southwest flavored chicken, that would be even better.
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 10 ounce can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 package jalapeno cheddar tortillas
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Mix cheeses together until well blended.
Add garlic, chili powder, cumin cayenne, salt, chicken, cilantro, onion and tomatoes together and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
Place one heaping spoonful onto tortilla.
Spread to edges using a metal spatula.
Roll and cut into slices.
You'll also love
- Panda Express-Style Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (147 Votes)
- King's Hawaiian Ham & Swiss Rolls 4.4/5 (154 Votes)
- 7-Layer Vegetarian Greek Dip 4.5/5 (136 Votes)
- Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts 4.5/5 (134 Votes)
- Church's Fried Chicken 3.8/5 (221 Votes)
- Texas Caviar 4.2/5 (142 Votes)
- No Bake Energy Balls 4.5/5 (109 Votes)
- Crock Pot Mexican Chicken 4.4/5 (111 Votes)