Chicken Enchilada Dip Roll-Ups
Perfect for a snack or appetizer, these Chicken Enchilada Dip Roll-Ups are the best!
- 2 - 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/3 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely minced (I used my garlic press)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1 Rotisserie chicken, skinned and shredded - If you can find a southwest flavored chicken, that would be even better.
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 10 ounce can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 package jalapeno cheddar tortillas
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Mix cheeses together until well blended.
Add garlic, chili powder, cumin cayenne, salt, chicken, cilantro, onion and tomatoes together and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
Place one heaping spoonful onto tortilla.
Spread to edges using a metal spatula.
Roll and cut into slices.
You'll also love
- Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts 4.4/5 (142 Votes)
- Creamy Bacon & Cheese Dip 4.4/5 (140 Votes)
- Pick Up Stix House Special Chicken... 3.9/5 (212 Votes)
- 7-Layer Vegetarian Greek Dip 4.5/5 (137 Votes)
- Church's Fried Chicken 3.8/5 (314 Votes)
- Texas Caviar 4.2/5 (148 Votes)
- No Bake Energy Balls 4.5/5 (112 Votes)
- Crock Pot Mexican Chicken 4.3/5 (130 Votes)