Hummus gets even healthier adding a medium avocado. Serve as a snack or appetizer with pita bread, chips or some fresh veggies. Avocado Hummus is the perfect blend of hummus and creamy avocado, filled with fresh lemon juice, zesty garlic, creamy tahini, and the best olive oil you can find, this appetizer is what all your guests want to dip their chips in at any dinner party.
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas. or garbanzo beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 medium avocado, pitted
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tahini
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Place all of the ingredients in a food processor and puree.
Serve with desired accompaniments like pita bread, pita chips, cucumber spears, sugar snap peas.
You'll also love
- Holiday Vegetable Stuffing 5/5 (5 Votes)
- Citrus Cured Salmon (Gravlax) 5/5 (5 Votes)
- Lemon Spinach 5/5 (5 Votes)
- Lighter Green Bean Casserole 5/5 (5 Votes)
- Avocado Toast with Nori Mix 5/5 (5 Votes)
- Quick & Easy Fried Dough 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- 60-Minute Dinner Rolls (Yes,fresh... 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- Cowboy Corn Dip 4.1/5 (62 Votes)