Hummus gets even healthier adding a medium avocado. Serve as a snack or appetizer with pita bread, chips or some fresh veggies. Avocado Hummus is the perfect blend of hummus and creamy avocado, filled with fresh lemon juice, zesty garlic, creamy tahini, and the best olive oil you can find, this appetizer is what all your guests want to dip their chips in at any dinner party.
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas. or garbanzo beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 medium avocado, pitted
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tahini
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Place all of the ingredients in a food processor and puree.
Serve with desired accompaniments like pita bread, pita chips, cucumber spears, sugar snap peas.
You'll also love
- Salmon with Yukon Gold Hash Browns 5/5 (5 Votes)
- Roasted Veal Chops with Grapes 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Rollitos de Nopales Rellenos 5/5 (5 Votes)
- Avocado Toast with Nori Mix 5/5 (6 Votes)
- Nonna's Italian Ricotta Cookies 4.2/5 (95 Votes)
- Cheesecake Fruit Dip 4.6/5 (37 Votes)
- Fried Ravioli 4.5/5 (45 Votes)
- Black-Eyed Pea and Ham Dip 5/5 (4 Votes)