Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Bars
If your a cheesecake lover you'll love these cheese cake sugar cooky bars.
- 1 package sugar cookie mix in a pouch, by Betty Crocker, 17. 5 ouncres
- 1 small box french vanilla instant pudding, 4 servings size
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 stick melted butter
- 3 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs + plus 3 yolks
- 2 package cream cheese, room temperature, 8 ounces
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup optional: toffee bits, (pulverized in a blender or food processor)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Preheat Oven to 350°F. Spray 9 X 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray
In a medium bowl mix, cookie mix, pudding xix, brown sugar & melted butter, together.
Add; 1 teaspoon vanilla, and 1 egg, blend with a spoon. When dough begins to come together, use your hands to knead the dough then form into a ball.
Press dough into your baking dish, and slightly up the sides
In the bowl of a mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, and the remaining egg and 3 Yolks. Add 2 teaspoons vanilla, beat until smooth and creamy.
Spread cream cheese mixture over top of the cookie dough in your pan.
BAKE 25 to 30 minutes until center is set.
While bars are baking; Pulverize the toffee bits in blender. Sprinkle immediately over dish when removed from the oven and still hot.
Let Cool 30 to 45 minutes. Cover then place in refrigerator at least 3 hrs or overnight.
Cut into 2 to 3 inch bars to serve. Keep refrigerated.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Mocha Cake with... 4.4/5 (50 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Low-Fat Brownies 4/5 (94 Votes)
- Chocolate Thumbprint Kiss Cookies 4.4/5 (58 Votes)
- Nonna's Italian Ricotta Cookies 4.4/5 (71 Votes)
- Rice Krispies, Fruity Pebbles, or... 4.2/5 (83 Votes)
- Raspberry Breakfast Bars 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Soft Almond Sugar Cookies 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Lemon Sugar Cookie 4.4/5 (41 Votes)