Tropical Macadamia Halibut
Tropical Macadamia Halibut gets its spicy kick from being brushed with hot sauce before being coated in macadamia nuts. This recipe is filled with the spicy, sweet, and savory flavors of the Tropics. Serve this recipe with sauteed asparagus, rice pilaf, or even a vibrant salad for a full meal that you and bae will both love.
- 1/3 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons Grama's Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 pound halibut fillets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple
- lemon wedges to garnish
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from raleysseasons.com
Finely chop nuts and place in a shallow dish with breadcrumbs, salt, and a pinch of red pepper flakes.
Brush chili sauce on all sides of halibut fillets. Coat halibut with nut mixture and place on a baking sheet. Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Meanwhile, melt butter in a small saucepan. Stir in pineapple and cook until warm. Place on 2 plates and top with halibut. Serve with lemon wedges.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (891 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (904 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (742 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (495 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.5/5 (452 Votes)