Tropical Macadamia Halibut
Tropical Macadamia Halibut gets its spicy kick from being brushed with hot sauce before being coated in macadamia nuts. This recipe is filled with the spicy, sweet, and savory flavors of the Tropics. Serve this recipe with sauteed asparagus, rice pilaf, or even a vibrant salad for a full meal that you and bae will both love.
- 1/3 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons Grama's Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 pound halibut fillets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple
- lemon wedges to garnish
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from raleysseasons.com
Finely chop nuts and place in a shallow dish with breadcrumbs, salt, and a pinch of red pepper flakes.
Brush chili sauce on all sides of halibut fillets. Coat halibut with nut mixture and place on a baking sheet. Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Meanwhile, melt butter in a small saucepan. Stir in pineapple and cook until warm. Place on 2 plates and top with halibut. Serve with lemon wedges.
You'll also love
- Deviled Eggs with Tuna 5/5 (5 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Polenta With... 5/5 (6 Votes)
- Salmon Oscar 4.6/5 (41 Votes)
- Nonna's Italian Ricotta Cookies 4.3/5 (66 Votes)
- Rice Krispies, Fruity Pebbles, or... 4.2/5 (75 Votes)
- Pink Champagne Punch 4.3/5 (61 Votes)
- Antipasto Salad 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Spinach Bacon Cheese Puffs 4.6/5 (39 Votes)