Cranberry White Chocolate Almond Cookies
Dried cranberries, and white chocolate are a perfect match. Add sliced (or chopped) almonds and a little almond extract, and you have a soft and flavorful cookie that makes a festive holiday cookie-- but, truth be told, they are good year-round.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 whole large eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon almond extract, optional
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup almonds, chopped or sliced
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 17mins
Adapted from foodiewife-kitchen.blogspot.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Beat butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl until fluffy, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Beat in eggs, one at a time. Then add vanilla and almond extract and mix.
Add dry ingredients until just blended.
Add cranberries, chocolate and almonds, then incorporate into dough.
Bake on an un-greased baking sheet for about 12 minutes.
You'll also love
- Pasta Gourmet con Camarones 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Creamy Garlic Pasta 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Peach Gelato 4.3/5 (65 Votes)
- Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- White Chocolate Rice Pudding with... 4.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Big, Fluffy Buttermilk Biscuits 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Cheesecake Brownie Bars 4.6/5 (37 Votes)