Cranberry White Chocolate Almond Cookies
Dried cranberries, and white chocolate are a perfect match. Add sliced (or chopped) almonds and a little almond extract, and you have a soft and flavorful cookie that makes a festive holiday cookie-- but, truth be told, they are good year-round.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 whole large eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon almond extract, optional
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup almonds, chopped or sliced
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 17mins
Adapted from foodiewife-kitchen.blogspot.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Beat butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl until fluffy, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Beat in eggs, one at a time. Then add vanilla and almond extract and mix.
Add dry ingredients until just blended.
Add cranberries, chocolate and almonds, then incorporate into dough.
Bake on an un-greased baking sheet for about 12 minutes.
You'll also love
- STRAWBERRY ANGEL DELIGHT 4.6/5 (45 Votes)
- Chipotle-Orange-Glazed Salmon... 4.6/5 (44 Votes)
- Easy Cherry Pie Sugar Cookie Bars 4.2/5 (74 Votes)
- Berry Buttermilk Cake 4.7/5 (36 Votes)
- Classic Sweet Potato Casserole 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Hot Dogs for a Crowd Crock Pot 3.8/5 (105 Votes)
- Pumpkin-Caramel Monkey Bread 4.6/5 (37 Votes)
- Raspberry-Lemon Shortbread Tart 4.4/5 (59 Votes)