Chipotle-Orange-Glazed Salmon Recipe
- 1 cup(s) quinoa, rinsed
- 1 orange
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) adobo sauce (from chipotle chiles)
- 1 clove(s) garlic, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 bunch(es) radishes, trimmed, halved, and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) (from 1 ear) fresh corn kernels
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 4 piece(s) (5 ounces each) skinless salmon fillet
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from goodhousekeeping.com
1 cup(s) quinoa, rinsed
Arrange oven rack 4 to 6 inches from broiler heat source. Preheat broiler on high. Line jelly-roll pan with foil. In 2-quart saucepan, prepare quinoa as label directs. Transfer to bowl.
Meanwhile, from orange, grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze 1/2 cup juice. In blender, puree chipotle, adobo sauce, garlic, cumin, and orange juice.
To bowl with quinoa, stir in radishes, corn, cilantro, green onions, orange peel, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Arrange salmon on prepared pan. Sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon salt, then brush generously on all sides with chile mixture. Broil 5 to 7 minutes or until just opaque throughout. Serve salmon on quinoa pilaf.
Total Fat 8g
Saturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrate 35g
Dietary Fiber 4g
You'll also love
- Gluten Free "KFC" Popcorn Chicken 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Roasted Mushrooms in a Browned... 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Szechuan Beef with Broccoli 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Lemon Loaf, Starbucks 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Deep Dish Strawberry Rhubarb Pie... 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Biscuits Ala Red Lobster 4.7/5 (35 Votes)
- Baked Lobster & Brie Dip 4.4/5 (56 Votes)
- Lime Splashed Salmon with Chiles &... 4.4/5 (52 Votes)