Hot Dogs for a Crowd Crock Pot
It is the best way to prepare hot dogs for a large crowd! If you are prepping hot dogs for a party or large crowd simply place the hot dogs into the slow cooker.
- 60 hot dogs
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 120mins
Stand hotdogs on end if you're trying to cram in 60. If not, you can just dump them in. There's no need to add water. This is for two reasons: 1, the hotdogs will release moisture all on their own, and 2, if you have a crockpot full of hot dog water it'll just be kind of gross to dig through the water to pick them out. and 3 (I lied, there are 3 reasons) if the hotdogs hang out in hot water for too long they'll end up splitting on you.
Cover, and cook on low for 4 hours, or on high for about 2 hours--check to make sure the ones in the middle are fully hot before serving. Serve with tongs into buns and top with desired fixens'.
You'll also love
- Gluten-Free Slow-Cooker Beef Stew 4.1/5 (55 Votes)
- Chili Cheese Dog Dip 4.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo Shells 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Garlic Knot Bread Bowl 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad Lunch Wraps 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Wild Rice & Porcini Mushroom... 4.8/5 (10 Votes)
- French Onion Soup Grilled Cheese... 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Oklahoma Fried Onion Burgers 4.2/5 (65 Votes)