Grilled Corn with Herb Butter
This well-seasoned butter will douse each slightly char-grilled ear of corn with creamy and zesty flavor as it melts. This Grilled Corn with Herb Butter recipe is the perfect side for any summer BBQ or other warm weather party. Sweet corn is char-grilled on your BBQ pit so that it is infused with all the flavors of summer then it is covered in rich herb butter.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons fresh tender herbs, finely chopped (such as cilantro, chives, and/or flat-leaf parsley)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- cayenne pepper to taste
- 8 ears corn, shucked
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Prepare grill for medium-high heat.
Mix butter, herbs, salt, pepper, and a pinch of cayenne pepper in a small bowl. Set herb butter aside.
Brush corn with oil and grill, turning often, until it is tender and charred in spots, 5 to 8 minutes.
Transfer corn to a large platter or bowl and spread with reserved herb butter, dividing evenly.
MAKE-AHEAD: Herb butter can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill. Bring to room temperature before spreading over grilled ears of corn.
You'll also love
- Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll Cake-Five... 4.3/5 (92 Votes)
- Coconut Cream Pie 4.6/5 (65 Votes)
- French-Style Beef Stew 4.5/5 (71 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ribs 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- Subway Sweet Onion Sauce 3.9/5 (136 Votes)
- Homemade Sweet Italian Sausage 4.3/5 (87 Votes)
- World's Best Corned Beef Cheese... 4.5/5 (75 Votes)