Crock Pot Ribs
These Crock Pot Ribs with barbecue sauce are fall-off-the-bone tender. Serve with homemade potato salad and some dinner rolls. Enjoy!
- Ribs (pork or beef)
- 2 cups BBQ sauce + extra to brush
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (you can substitute white vinegar)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire
- dash of hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 280mins
Start by putting your ribs in a single layer on a baking sheet. salt & pepper to taste. Bake in a 400°F oven for 15 minutes, then turn them over and bake another 15 minutes. This process will render the extra juice from the meat so the ribs do not BOIL in the crock pot.
In a medium sized bowl, combine BBQ sauce, ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire, and hot sauce. Mix well.
Place browned ribs in the crock pot. Pour your sauce over the ribs, and cook on high for 4 to 6 hours or low for 8 to 10 hours. After the ribs are ready, brush with remaining BBQ sauce. Broil in your oven until BBQ sauce gets caramelized! Fall off the bone tender!!
You'll also love
- Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies 4.4/5 (79 Votes)
- Chocolate Almond Brittle 4.2/5 (101 Votes)
- Broken Glass Cupcakes 3.9/5 (127 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo - Instant Pot 4.3/5 (92 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Apple Bread Pudding... 4.4/5 (77 Votes)
- Skinny Chicken Sour Cream... 4.5/5 (70 Votes)
- Blackened Pork Chops 4.1/5 (131 Votes)
- Bacon & Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese 4.6/5 (66 Votes)