Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi
Tastes EXACTLY like the Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi. It's a favorite recipe in our home! Serve over pasta with a side of garlic bread for a full meal.
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon pure olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups white wine, I use chardonnay
- 1/2 fresh lemon, juice only
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 28mins
Adapted from food.com
Heat cast iron skillet and add olive oil.
Add shrimp and cook until tender and no longer translucent, reduce heat. Remove shrimp and set aside.
Add garlic and cook 2 - 3 minutes. Do not allow garlic to brown - it will make it bitter.
Add white wine, and lemon juice.
Cook until wine is reduced by half. After it is reduced, add Italian seasoning.
Reduce heat to low, and add butter. If pan is too hot, the butter will separate.
Add shrimp back into sauce, add parsley, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle with grated Parmesan Cheese.
You'll also love
- Coconut Cream Pie 4.6/5 (65 Votes)
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Cobbler 4.3/5 (84 Votes)
- Pan-Seared Scallops with White... 4.6/5 (67 Votes)
- Seafood Pizza 4.4/5 (82 Votes)
- Crawfish Cornbread 4.2/5 (95 Votes)
- Shrimp Tacos 4.4/5 (69 Votes)
- Shrimp & Corn Chowder 4.4/5 (72 Votes)
- Baked Lobster & Brie Dip 4.3/5 (62 Votes)