Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats
Cute little pumpkins are made from homemade Rice Krispie treats that have food coloring to make them orange, with a Tootsie roll stem and fruit roll up leaves.
- 6 cups Rice Krispie cereal
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10-ounce) bag marshmallows
- Red and yellow food coloring (to make orange color)
- 12 Tootsie Rolls
- 1 green fruit roll-up (you will only be able to find the blue/green combo)
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Melt the butter in a large sauce pan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir constantly until melted. Remove from heat.
Add approximately 4 drops of red food coloring and 2 drop yellow food coloring. Add until you have a nice bright orange color.
Mix in Rice Krispies. Form small balls into the shape of a pumpkin (Tip: Add Non-Stick Cooking Spray (Pam) or Crisco to your hands before forming your balls).
Cut Tootsie Roll in half and add a half into each pumpkin while still warm for the pumpkin stem.
Cut small leaves from the green portion of your Fruit Roll Up and place on top near the Tootsie Roll stem.
You'll also love
- Oreo Dream Extreme Cheesecake 4.2/5 (140 Votes)
- Blackened Pork Chops 4.1/5 (131 Votes)
- Bacon & Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese 4.6/5 (66 Votes)
- Loaded Baked Potato Egg Rolls 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Spinach & Gruyere Cheese Quiche... 3.7/5 (242 Votes)
- Baker's Original German Chocolate... 3.7/5 (431 Votes)
- Gumbo Fried Rice 4.3/5 (77 Votes)
- Raspberry Almond Shortbread... 4.5/5 (74 Votes)