Pressure-Cooker Kiss-the-Cook Baby Back Ribs
These pressure cooked baby back ribs are so good you'll kiss the cook! Invite some friends over for a barbecue and serve with mac and cheese and potato salad.
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 to 2 racks baby back ribs, cut to fit into cooker
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock or broth
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 (18-ounce) bottle BBQ sauce
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 80mins
In small bowl, combine paprika, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Rub mixture evenly over entire surface of ribs.
Place ribs, stock and ketchup in cooker, secure lid and cook on HIGH for 15 minutes.
Let pressure release naturally for 15 minutes, then quick release.
Place ribs on grill that has been preheated for 15 minutes, flipping once and basting twice with the sauce. OR you can preheat an oven to 375°F and bake on aluminum lined pan for 20 to 25 minutes.
Tip: After done, put on aluminum lined sheet pan in 375°F oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
You'll also love
- Pecan Cheesecake Squares 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Seafood Salad Dip 4.4/5 (48 Votes)
- Taco Time's Secret Beef Seasoning 3.9/5 (121 Votes)
- Mexican Chicken Manicotti Recipe 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Drunken Cookie Monster Cocktail 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Guinness Beef Stew 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Peach... 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Cheesy Hawaiian Dip 4.6/5 (28 Votes)