Pressure Cooker Meatloaf
I love my pressure cooker! Meatloaf in about 30 minutes? Yes! This meatloaf recipe has great flavors and cooks quickly in the pressure cooker.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely minced yellow onion
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup ketchup (can use BBQ sauce if preferred)
- 1/2 cup beef stock or broth
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
In large bowl, combine beef, breadcrumbs, cheese, minced onion, egg, garlic, Worcestershire, thyme, salt and pepper.
Form into round loaf that will fit into your pressure cooker.
With cooker lid off, heat oil on High or Brown until sizzling, place diced onion in cooker and saute until translucent (4 to 5 minutes)
Stir in ketchup and beef stock and top with the rounded meatloaf. Secure lid and cook on HIGH for 15 minutes.
Release pressure naturally for 10 minutes, then quick release remaining pressure.
Serve topped with remaining sauce.
You'll also love
- Thai Coconut Curry Soup 4.5/5 (186 Votes)
- Meatloaf & Mashed Potato Cupcakes 4.5/5 (178 Votes)
- Crock Pot Honey Mustard Chicken &... 4.5/5 (178 Votes)
- Chicken Breasts Stuffed with... 4.5/5 (186 Votes)
- Home-Style Ground Beef Casserole 4.4/5 (191 Votes)
- Easter Bunny Racers 4.6/5 (164 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Potato Soup for Weight... 4.1/5 (283 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli 4.5/5 (150 Votes)