Strawberry Detox Water
Make this invigorating, fruity and naturally sweet Strawberry Detox Water in 5 minutes or less. Perk up and hydrate all in one glass of goodness that just screams summertime!
- 5 large strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 orange, sliced into wedges
- 6 mint leaves, hand torn
- 1.5 liters water
Adapted from pickledplum.com
1. Put all the ingredients in a pitcher and refrigerate for at least an hour.
This Strawberry Detox Water Recipe Is:
No saturated fat
High in calcium
Very high in dietary fiber
High in manganese
High in magnesium
High in potassium
Very high in vitamin C
You can substitute water for seltzer. Just make sure you have a container with a hermetic seal to hold the fizz.
You'll also love
- Skillet Linguine With Bacon And... 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Healthy Sweet Potato Muffins 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Easy Pineapple “Shortcake” 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Pear, Walnut and Bleu Cheese Salad... 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- 'Blackberry Bramble' Chocolate... 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Clinton Kelly's Strawberry Basil... 4.5/5 (36 Votes)