Skillet Linguine With Bacon And Peas
- 1/2 package (8 oz.) Pot-Sized™ Linguine, uncooked
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) low sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of chicken soup with herbs
- 3/4 cup milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 cup Frozen Peas
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 7mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from muellerspasta.com
In a large skillet, over medium high heat, heat broth until it comes to a simmer. Reduce heat to maintain a simmer.
Add uncooked Linguine. Cover and cook, stirring frequently, for 10 to 11 minutes or until pasta is tender.
In a small bowl, stir together soup and milk. Pour soup mixture into pasta. Season with salt and pepper. Add bacon and peas.
Cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Stir in Parmesan cheese.
Tips: Substitute cream of chicken soup for the cream of chicken soup with herbs. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder and 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Substitute 1/3 cup fully-cooked bacon pieces for crumbled bacon.
You'll also love
- Healthy Sweet Potato Muffins 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Easy Pineapple “Shortcake” 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- ITALIAN SHRIMP FETTUCINE**** 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Macaroni Grill Italian Meatloaf 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Beef Filets Wrapped in Bacon 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Shrimp Linguine In A Tomato &... 4.1/5 (63 Votes)
- Black Garlic Linguine 4.7/5 (11 Votes)