Quick Julienned Vegetable Saute
This is such a colorful and simple method to serve vegetables. Using a vegetable peeler, you can saute carrots and squash in a matter of minutes.
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 1 summer squash
- Olive oil
- Fresh minced garlic
- Optional: fresh chopped herbs of your choice (I used leftover rosemary)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Using my vegetable peeler, I "julienned" each vegetable.
In a skillet, heat olive oil on medium heat.
Add garlic and vegetables and cook for less than a minute until just tender, but not overcooked.
You'll also love
- Carrot Cake Sandwich Cookies 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Blueberry Scones with Lemon Glaze 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Spider Web Pumpkin Cheesecake 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Blueberry Banana Granola Bars 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken 555 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Snowman Cupcake 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken & Dressing - Instant Pot 3.9/5 (46 Votes)
- Holiday Milk Punch: The New Eggnog 4.3/5 (15 Votes)