Quick Julienned Vegetable Saute
This is such a colorful and simple method to serve vegetables. Using a vegetable peeler, you can saute carrots and squash in a matter of minutes.
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 1 summer squash
- Olive oil
- Fresh minced garlic
- Optional: fresh chopped herbs of your choice (I used leftover rosemary)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Using my vegetable peeler, I "julienned" each vegetable.
In a skillet, heat olive oil on medium heat.
Add garlic and vegetables and cook for less than a minute until just tender, but not overcooked.
You'll also love
- BLT Pasta 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Basic Venison Roast 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Spiced Blueberry-Peach Jam Without... 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Twice-Baked Potatoes (Pioneer... 3.9/5 (46 Votes)
- Benihana Shrimp Sauce 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Easy Cranberry & Apple Cake (Ina... 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Air Fryer Hasselback Potatoes 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Paleo Instant Pot Thai Carrot Soup... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)