Pumpkin Cheesecake Lasagna
You'll be overcome with pleasure as you work through each layer of this scrumptious Pumpkin Cheesecake Dessert Lasagna. Don't forget to drizzle with caramel and garnish with pecans before serving. It's the little things that make the biggest difference. Yum!!
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream, divided
- 2 cups milk
- 3 small packages vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 10 graham cracker sheets
- 1/4 cup jarred caramel
- Pecans, for garnish
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 240mins
In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and ¼ cup sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Slowly add in 1 1/2 cups heavy cream and beat until stiff peaks form.
In another medium bowl, beat milk, pudding mix, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice until well-mixed and thick. (Start with 1 1/2 cups milk and beat until it's the consistency of a pudding—if it's too thick, continue to add the rest of the milk.)
Make sweetened whipped cream by beating the remaining heavy cream with the powdered sugar until soft peaks form.
Layer lasagna: Spread a thin layer of cream cheese mixture in a 9"-x-13" baking dish. Top with a layer of graham crackers. Add half the pudding mixture and top with a layer of half the cream cheese mixture. Drizzle with caramel and repeat. Finish with a layer of sweetened whipped cream.
Cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
Drizzle with caramel and garnish with pecans before serving.
You'll also love
- Skillet Beef and Broccoli Ramen 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Down Home Sweet Potato Casserole 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Pull Apart Bread 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Parmesan Zucchini and Corn 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Oven-Fried Chicken Wings 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Mozzarella Stick Onion Rings 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Rugelach 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Santa Hat Cookies 4.3/5 (10 Votes)