Air Fryer Hasselback Potatoes
Why use oil when you can air fry your potatoes? These Hasselback Potatoes prepared using an air fryer are crispy and delicious!
- 4 potatoes
- Olive oil, as needed
- Bacon bits, optional
- Shredded cheese, optional
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Depending on your preference, either peel the potatoes or leave the skins on. If using large potatoes, cut them in half. Cut slits along the potatoes about 1/4-inch apart and about 3/8-inch from the base of the potato.
Preheat the air fryer to 355°F (180°C).
Gently brush the potatoes with olive oil and cook them in your air fryer for 15 minutes. After they've cooked for 15 minutes, brush them again with oil and continue to cook for another 15 minutes or until or until they are cooked through.
You'll also love
- Peach & Blackberry Galette 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Christmas Stollen 4/5 (20 Votes)
- Avocado Toast with Goat Cheese &... 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Zucchini Fries 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Herbed Roasted New Potatoes 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Bacon Ranch Potato Salad 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Lasagna 3.8/5 (73 Votes)
- Paleo Instant Pot Thai Carrot Soup... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)