This BLT inspired pasta dish features creamy fettuccine with chopped bacon, diced tomatoes and arugula. Makes a great side or lunch. Enjoy!
- 7 ounces fettuccine
- 10 to 12 slices bacon
- 16 ounces tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups baby arugula, packed
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cook pasta until al dente. Do not overcook.
Meanwhile, chop bacon into 1/2-inch slices and cook in skillet until crispy.
Drain bacon, leaving small amount of grease in skillet.
Add tomatoes and arugula to skillet, cooking until leaves wilt, only a couple minutes.
With heat on low, add mayonnaise and cream to skillet, mixing well.
Combine all ingredients in skillet and heat well.
Serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Basic Venison Roast 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Bourbon-Brown Sugar Venison Skewers 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- SPICY PARMESAN SHRIMP PASTA 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Roasted Tomato and Cannellini Bean... 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Linguine With Spicy Shrimp 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Leftover Orzo Salad 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Pasta - Fettuccine Margherita 5/5 (1 Votes)