Healthy Matcha Green Tea Fudge Protein Bars
These no-bake protein bars have all the delicious flavors and health benefits of organic matcha powder and dark chocolate. The perfect way to start your day!
- 1/3 cup natural roasted almond butter
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or "milk" of choice)
- 1 teaspoon Stevia
- 10 drops lemon flavor or almond flavor
- 8 scoops vanilla brown rice protein powder (SunWarrior, for example)
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 4 teaspoons organic matcha powder
- 2 to 4 ounces dark chocolate, melted
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from dessertswithbenefits.com
Line an 8-inch brownie pan with parchment paper both ways, set aside.
In a stand mixer bowl with beater attachment, add the almond butter, milk, stevia and lemon flavor. Mix on low speed.
In a small bowl, whisk together the protein powder, oat flour and Matcha powder. Slowly add this to the mixing stand mixer. Mix until everything is well-combined and has the texture of cookie dough, scraping down the sides of the bowl if necessary.
Scoop the mixture into the prepared pan and flatten the surface with a rubber spatula or pastry roller. Tightly cover the pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
The next day, slice the protein bars and drizzle them liberally with chocolate.
To store, place the protein bars on a plate and wrap tightly.
You'll also love
- Fried Italian Turkey & Cheese... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Little Brioche Grilled Cheese... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Avocado & Roasted Tomatillo Salsa 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Michelada 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Sufganiyot with Dulce de Leche... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Vegan Parmesan Orzo Primavera 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Cream Cheese and Chicken Taquitos 4/5 (21 Votes)
- King Ranch Chicken Dip 4.1/5 (21 Votes)