Bacon Wrapped Oven Roasted Corn
Hot, oven roasted corn topped with butter, salt and pepper and wrapped with crisp bacon.
- 5 ears of corn on the cob
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted in microwave plus more for serving
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 10 slices bacon
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from hugsandcookiesxoxo.com
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Line a rimmed cookie sheet with nonstick foil and lay the corn on it.
Drizzle on the melted butter, rolling to coat. Add a generous amount of salt and pepper.
Roast 25 to 30 minutes or until golden, turning occasionally.
Wrap 2 slices of bacon around each cob.
Return to the oven for 20 more minutes or until the bacon is crisp.
Serve with a pat of butter, salt and pepper.
You'll also love
- Pan-Fried Pork Dumplings 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Lean Turkey Burgers 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Banana Split Ice Cream Pie 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Broccoli Pesto Pasta 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Dairy and Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Easy Zucchini Quiche 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Bacon Foil Packet Potatoes 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Bacon Hash 4.3/5 (11 Votes)