Lean Turkey Burgers
- 4 White Button Mushrooms
- 1 Medium Zucchini
- 1/3 Cup Sweet Onion, minced
- 2 Tablespoons Flat-Leaf Parsley, chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 1/4 Pounds Lean Ground Turkey Breast
- Cooking Spray
- Optional: Whole Wheat Hamburger Buns
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
1. Using a box grater, finely grate mushrooms and zuccini into a large bowl. Mince onion and parsley, and add to bowl. Add salt and pepper and gently mix in turkey until mixture is uniform. Form 4 patties
2. Lightly coat a large nonstick pan with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. When hot, add turkey patties and cook for 5-6 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
Per serving: 177 calories, 1g fat,3g total carbohydrate, 1g dietary fiber, 5g protein.