Banana Split Ice Cream Pie
- 1 purchased reduced-fat graham cracker crumb pie shell
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat or light chocolate ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups low fat or light vanilla ice cream
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie chocolate -flavor syrup
- 2/3 cup frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed (optional)
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 30mins
preheat oven to 375 F brush pie shell with egg white. bake for 5 minutes cool on a wire rack
in a chilled small bowl stir chocolate ice cream with a wooden spoon just until softened. spread chocolate ice cream in bottom pf pie shell. in another chilled small bowl stir vanilla ice cream just until softened. spread vanilla ice cream evenly over chocolate ice cream. cover and freeze for at least 4 hours or until firm.
to serve, arrange banana and strawberry slices on top of ice cream layers. drizzle with chocolate syrup. if desired, top each serving with whipped topping.