Teriyaki Chicken Wings
These teriyaki wings are cooked in a pressure cooker - so you can eat them sooner! Your family will love them as a snack, or at the center of a meal.
- 2 to 3 pounds chicken wings, drum and wings separated
- 6 tablespoons sesame oil, separated, can use vegetable oil
- 1 cup low sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper, optional
- Toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Combine all ingredients, except 2 tablespoons of the oil, the sesame seeds and crushed red pepper in a large bowl or zip lock bag and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to marinate, overnight recommended.
Heat 2 tablespoons sesame oil in pressure cooker on high or “brown” with lid off until sizzling.
Using tongs, remove chicken wings from marinade (reserving marinade) and place in cooker to brown. Stir around, lightly browning wings all sides.
Pour marinade over browned wings, securely lock on the pressure cooker’s lid and cook on high for 7 minutes.
Let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes before quick releasing any remaining pressure to safely remove lid. Remove with tongs and serve with toasted sesame seeds and crushed red pepper.
To crisp up wings place them on a cookie sheet in oven under broiler, or in a 400°F oven till crispy.
You'll also love
- Pasta alla Norcina 4.3/5 (46 Votes)
- Sufganiyot 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Everything Baked Potato & Chicken... 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Sesame Chicken Pot Stickers 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Bacon & Guacamole Deviled Eggs 4.3/5 (38 Votes)
- Asian Chicken Thighs Recipe 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Sticky Orange Chicken 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese 4.8/5 (6 Votes)