Sesame Chicken Pot Stickers
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 3 ounces shiitake mushrooms, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 36 won ton wrappers
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Soy sauce, for serving
In a large bowl, combine chicken, mushrooms, garlic, green onions, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, rice vinegar and white pepper.*
To assemble the dumplings, place wrappers on a work surface. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the chicken mixture into the center of each wrapper. Using your finger, rub the edges of the wrappers with water. Fold the dough over the filling to create a half-moon shape, pinching the edges to seal.*
Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add potstickers in a single layer and cook until golden and crisp, about 2-3 minutes per side.
Serve immediately with soy sauce, if desired.
The filling in the potstickers does not have to be cooked prior to wrapping.
*To freeze, place uncooked potstickers in a single layer on a baking sheet overnight. Transfer to freezer bags.
You'll also love
- Bacon & Guacamole Deviled Eggs 4/5 (42 Votes)
- Crockpot Ranch Porkchops 4.3/5 (48 Votes)
- HCG Diet Phase 2/3 Strawberry... 4.3/5 (46 Votes)
- Asian Chicken Thighs Recipe 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Jalapeño Popper Cheesy Pretzel... 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Sticky Orange Chicken 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Orange Chicken Soba Noodles 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Marinated Japanese Chicken Wings 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
Review this recipe