Bacon & Guacamole Deviled Eggs
You can not go wrong when you combine two already amazing things like eggs and guacamole in a new dish like guacamole deviled eggs! Add some bacon and get the party started. This recipe is perfect for any potluck, summer picnic, or holiday gathering. When the flavors of creamy guacamole, savory bacon, and deviled eggs combine all of your guests will be ready to nosh down.
- 6 eggs, boiled, cooled, peeled, and cut in half
- 1 large avocado, mashed
- 2 tablespoons bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon red onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons diced tomato
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, about half a lime
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- salt, black pepper, and cayenne to taste
- pinch chili powder, for garnish.
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from closetcooking.com
Scoop the yolks out of the egg halves, mash them, mix with the avocado, bacon, jalapeno, onion, tomato, lime juice, and cilantro, and season with salt, pepper, and cayenne.
Place a tablespoon of the mixture back into the holes left by the yolks in the eggs and serve garnished with extra bacon and a pinch of chili powder.
You'll also love
- Key Lime Cupcakes 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Coconut Flan 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Crockpot Ranch Porkchops 4.3/5 (47 Votes)
- Battered Fried Crab Sticks 4/5 (146 Votes)
- Jalapeño Popper Cheesy Pretzel... 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Easy Pressure Cooker Pot Roast 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Lasagnetti with Crumbled Sausage,... 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Blood-Red Hot Chocolate &... 4.7/5 (19 Votes)