Marinated Japanese Chicken Wings
Adapted recipe by finedininglovers
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Chicken 1 kg, wings
- Soy 50 ml, sauce
- Honey 2 tbsp
- Hoisin 2 tbsp, sauce
- Vinegar 2 tbsp, rice
- Wine 2 tbsp, wine
- Garlic 2 cloves, chopped
- Scallion chopped
Place the chicken wings in a flat dish. Mix together the soy sauce, honey, hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, rice wine and the garlic and pour over the meat. Cover and transfer for the fridge to marinate for at least 6 hours – overnight if possible.
Heat the oven to 180°C (160°C in a fan oven), 375°F, gas 5 and line a baking tray with grease-proof paper.
Transfer the chicken wings to the prepared baking tray and roast for around 30 min. Brush every now and then with the marinade.
Serve garnished with the spring onions.
You'll also love
- Shrimp Dip Recipe 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Chesapeake Crab Dip 4.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Tex-Mex Chicken Lasagna 4.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Chinese Style Broccoli with... 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Oklahoma Fried Onion Burgers 4.1/5 (82 Votes)
- Lazy Hawaiian Chicken 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Guacamole & Sweet Potato Chips 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Crispy "Fried" Chicken in the Oven 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
Review this recipe