Everything Baked Potato & Chicken Casserole
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 8 -10 medium potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (I leave the skin on)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 6 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 cups fiesta Mexican blend cheese or 2 cups monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 1 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 cup diced green onion
Preheat oven to 500F (This is NOT a typo, 500F is correct!) .
In a large bowl mix together the olive oil, hot sauce, salt, pepper, garlic powder & paprika.
Add the cube potatoes and stir to coat.
Add the potatoes to a greased baking dish.
When scooping the potatoes into the baking dish, leave behind any extra olive oil/hot sauce mix.
Add the diced chicken to the “left behind” olive oil/hot sauce mix and stir to coat all the chicken. Allow to marinate as the potatoes bake.
Roast the potatoes for 45-50 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes, until cooked through and nice and crispy on the outside.
Once the potatoes are fully cooked add the marinated chicken.
Once the potatoes are fully cooked, remove from the oven and lower the oven temperature to 400°F.
In a large bowl mix all the topping ingredients together.
Top the raw chicken with the topping.
Bake 15 minutes or until until the chicken is cooked through and the topping is melted and bubbly delicious.
Serve with extra hot sauce and/or ranch dressing.
You'll also love
- Sesame Chicken Pot Stickers 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Loaded Breakfast Baked Potato 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Crockpot Ranch Porkchops 4.3/5 (47 Votes)
- Easy Boston Cream Poke Cake 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Chicken Tortilla Crockpot Soup 4.3/5 (40 Votes)
- Cheddar & Gruyere Scalloped... 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Italian Cream Cake 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- King Ranch Chicken Mac and Cheese 4.4/5 (20 Votes)