Shrimp Scampi Ravioli with Lemon Pepper Cream
Make this classic Italian dish in your own home! This Shrimp Scampi Ravioli with Lemon Pepper Cream goes great with a glass of white wine.
- 1 (9-ounce) package Buitoni Refrigerated Light Four Cheese Ravioli, prepared according to package directions
- 12 ounces cooked medium shrimp
- 1 (10-ounce) container Buitoni Refrigerated Light Alfredo Sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Chopped fresh parsley, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Combine shrimp, sauce, lemon juice and lemon peel in small saucepan. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through (do not boil).
Serve over pasta. Sprinkle with parsley.
You'll also love
- Beef Cube Steak (Country fried... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Veal & Lemon Saltimbocca 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Sugar-Free Frozen Eggnog 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Citrus Semifreddo 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken & Noodle Delight 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Salmon Burgers with Dill 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Acorn Squash Soup Vitamix 4.8/5 (5 Votes)