Shrimp Scampi Ravioli with Lemon Pepper Cream
Make this classic Italian dish in your own home! This Shrimp Scampi Ravioli with Lemon Pepper Cream goes great with a glass of white wine.
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- 1 (9-ounce) package Buitoni Refrigerated Light Four Cheese Ravioli, prepared according to package directions
- 12 ounces cooked medium shrimp
- 1 (10-ounce) container Buitoni Refrigerated Light Alfredo Sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Chopped fresh parsley, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Combine shrimp, sauce, lemon juice and lemon peel in small saucepan. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through (do not boil).
Serve over pasta. Sprinkle with parsley.
You'll also love
- Citrus Semifreddo 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Pear and Apple Cardamom Ginger... 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken & Noodle Delight 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Lemony Brussels Sprouts 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Vegan Scalloped Potatoes 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Rib-Eye alla Fiorentina, with... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Lemon Dream Dessert 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Sicilian Penne with Tilapia and... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
Review this recipe