Lemony Brussels Sprouts
Rate this recipe 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons margarine, optional
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 IN a skillet, saute Brussels sprouts and onions in margarine or small amount of water for 3 minutes.
2. Add garlic, lemon juice and zest, salt and pepper; saute for 1 minute.
3. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 5-6 minutes or until sprouts are cooked but still a little crisp. It is important to not overcook the sprouts as they tend to become brown and gross.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Green Tea Cheap-o-chino 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Vegan Scalloped Potatoes 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Quick cherry dessert 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Rib-Eye alla Fiorentina, with... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Dried Cranberry, Walnut, and Lemon... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
Review this recipe