Chicken & Noodle Delight
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 1-oz. pkgs. ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 c. water
- 2 10-3/4 oz. cans cream of chicken soup
- 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, cubed
- 12-oz. pkg. sliced mushrooms
- 16-oz. pkg. wide egg noodles, cooked
Adapted from gooseberrypatch.com
Place chicken into a lightly greased slow cooker. Combine salad dressing mix, water and soup; pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low setting for 3 to 4 hours. Stir in cream cheese and mushrooms; cover and continue to cook for an additional 45 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear.
Shred chicken or serve whole over egg noodles. Spoon sauce from slow cooker over top.
Makes 8 servings.