- 3/4 pound Linguini or Penne Pasta
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 pound Shrimp ; peeled & deveined
- Salt and Pepper (for seasoning shrimp)
- 5 large Cloves of Garlic ; minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 cup Dry White Wine
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 5 tablespoons Cold Butter ; cut
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Parsley ; chopped
Cook pasta according to package directions just to al dente (chewy not mushy). Drain pasta, return to pot and drizzle in about a tablespoon of olive oil and toss. Set aside.
Pat shrimp dry and season lightly with a pinch of salt and pepper.
In a large skillet on a medium flame, heat olive oil and then add shrimp. Saute shrimp until just cooked through - about two minutes.
Remove shrimp from pan and set aside, leaing olive oil still in pan. add garlic, pepper flakes, white wine and lemon juice. cook on high heat for one minute.
Reduce heat to low and add cold butter cubes stirring constantly until fully melted. Season with one teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and the chopped parsley.
Add shrimp and pasta back to pan and toss to coat evenly with sauce. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Grilled Homemade Bacon Mustard... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pasta, Sausage and Bean Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Asian Ahi Tuna with Kale and Red... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Tater Tot Fish 3.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Carrabba's Mussels "Cozze in... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Fried Green Tomatoes with Crab... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- ANGEL HAIR,SHRIMP AL ARRABIATA 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi with Angel Hair Pasta 4.6/5 (23 Votes)