Garlic Mashed Red Potatoes
These creamy garlic mashed potatoes are so good, you can serve them plain—no butter or gravy is needed.
- 8 medium red potatoes, quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk, warmed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Place potatoes and garlic in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are very tender.
Drain well. Add the butter, milk and salt; mash. Stir in cheese.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Rhubarb Coffee Cake 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Sesame Noodles 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Roasted Salt & Vinegar Potatoes 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Sweet Potato and Pecan Cinnamon... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Upside-Down Apple-Spice Cake 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Moscato Strawberry Lemonade 4.3/5 (35 Votes)
- Dip - White Bean Garlic Dip 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Garlic & Pork Stirfry 4.5/5 (22 Votes)