Garlic Mashed Red Potatoes
These creamy garlic mashed potatoes are so good, you can serve them plain—no butter or gravy is needed.
- 8 medium red potatoes, quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk, warmed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Place potatoes and garlic in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are very tender.
Drain well. Add the butter, milk and salt; mash. Stir in cheese.
You'll also love
- Spicy Louisiana Cajun Shrimp With... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Strawberry Brownie Kabobs 4.3/5 (35 Votes)
- Frozen Corn on the Cob In The... 3.9/5 (59 Votes)
- Dixie Stampede Cream Of Vegetable... 3.7/5 (158 Votes)
- Bruschetta 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Crescent City Red Beans & Rice... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- HCG Diet (P3) Ranch Dressing 2 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Spiced Pear Cider 4.6/5 (12 Votes)