Crock Pot Cheeseburger Macaroni
This Crock Pot Beefy Macaroni and Cheese recipe is just like the Cheeseburger Macaroni meal that comes in the box. If your family loves cheese, this is the recipe for you!
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 (16-ounce) box elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions - reserving 1 cup of the pasta water
- 1 large onion, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 cup beef stock or broth
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons bisquick (regular flour would work too)
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 360mins
Add everything to a 5 or 6 quart crock pot, including the reserved cup of pasta water.
Stir to incorporate.
Cook on low for 6 to 7 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
Stir again to incorporate melted cheese evenly.
Serve with favorite cheeseburger toppings (optional) and tossed salad.
NOTE: Sauce will thicken as it cooks. If it is still too "watery" when you are ready to serve, turn crock pot to high and remove lid for liquid to evaporate. This will take about 30 to 45 minutes before thickening.
You'll also love
- Ranch (or Caesar) Chicken & Rice 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Creamy Baked Eggs For Two 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Cheesy Corn Grits w/ Country Ham 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- CLAM CHOWDER, 4 CUP, MAKES APPROX... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Monkey Bread Cream Cheese &... 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Hot Dog Chili 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Parmesan Garlic Monkey Bread 4.5/5 (22 Votes)